This is our 9th annual art & wine walk for Historical Stadium District. All proceeds will benefit Historical Stadium District. Check-in is at Columbia Bank starting at 4:00pm.
Don’t forget your I.D.
Parking is available at the Stadium High School parking garage.
About The Historic Stadium District
The Stadium District is one of Tacoma’s oldest neighborhoods and we strive to maintain this as an entertaining place for you to visit. As you stroll around the district for the Art & Wine Walk we encourage you take a look around and get the sense of why we are drawn into this cozy neighborhood to live and work. Take a few minutes to soak in our historic architecture, friendly faces, neighborhood charm, and business diversity.
- Highest population density in Pierce County
- 2 minutes from downtown, 10 minutes from the Narrows Bridge and easy 1-5 access
- Registered as a National Historic Site with over 100 historic and architecturally significant buildings
- 150 stately historic homes
- Served by 6 major bus routes
- Many restaurants offering a wide array of tasty options
- 12 churches of all faiths
- Pet friendly – many watering bowls and treats
- Unsurpassed views of Mt. Rainier, Commencement Bay, downtown Tacoma, and the Olympic Mountains
- Bike friendly with over 40 bike racks
- Professional services to meet every need
- Personal services such as hair and nail salons
- Major Grocery Store with full service deli, florist, fine food items
- 3 hospitals